Corporate tax reform 2015
Learn more about the comprehensive legislation that affects Articles 9-A and 32 taxpayers.
By ensuring that tax preparers are qualified, competent, and ethical, the Tax Department protects the financial interests of millions of New Yorkers. Learn more.
Most tax preparers are required to e-file their clients' tax returns. Learn about the e-file mandate for tax preparers.
NYS Office of Taxpayer Rights Advocate
Are you having difficulty resolving a tax issue? Have you tried other reasonable avenues to seek relief? Contact us for help. Learn more.
Our Voluntary Disclosure program may help you avoid penalties and possible criminal charges if you satisfy your tax obligation.
- Forms and instructions
- Driver license or state-issued ID requirement
- 2016 Publication 93
- Publications and guidance
- Corporate tax reform 2015
- Register as a sales tax vendor
- E-file mandate & filing/payment methods
- Taxpayer Rights Advocate
- Consumer Bill of Rights Regarding Tax Preparers