How to Web File a Sales Tax No-Tax-Due return
You may find it helpful to print out these instructions before you begin. To Web File a No-Tax-Due return, follow these steps:
- Create an Online Services Account (if you don't have one) and log in.
- In the left hand menu, select Sales tax-file and pay and then select Sales Tax Web File.
- Choose your filing period.
- Answer the three questions on the Filing information page.
- Select the appropriate form on the Form selection page.
- On the Questionnaire page, enter your Gross sales (even if zero).
- Answer no to the question "Do you have any sales, purchases, or credits to report?", and select continue.
- On the Tax Due Details page, select Calculate. Select Continue to review your return.
- Carefully review your return on the Review and verify page. When you are ready to file, select Submit.
- Print the Transaction Confirmation page for your records by choosing the Print button and/or print a copy of your return by selecting View/Print Forms(s).
- To return to Online Services, select Close.