Sign up for email alerts
Go paperless and receive email alerts about your tax account.
You can choose to receive the following alerts:
- Personal income tax refunds and adjustments
- Updates to your account
- Tax bills, audit letters, and related notices
- Filing due date reminders
Log in or create an account
Use your Online Services account to sign up for email alerts. Don't have an account yet? It's quick and easy to create one.
How to sign up for email alerts
Once you've logged into your Online Services account:
- Select Manage Email in the "My account" section on the left.
- Select the Edit button in the middle of the Manage Email page to update the Email services section.
- Select the checkboxes to the right of the email services you want to sign up for.*
- Read the Acknowledgement section.
- Select the Save button to verify your acknowledgement.
*NOTE: Business Accounts will have the same services for each of the following tax categories:
- Sales Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Employment and Withholding Taxes
- Other Taxes
You are now signed up to receive your notices electronically from the New York State Tax Department!
You can update your alerts at any time by following these instructions and unchecking the boxes in question.