Petroleum Business Tax Web File
Petroleum Business Tax (PBT) Web File will allow you to file your PBT returns and fuel reports quickly and easily.
You will also be able to:
- upload data to complete your return
- schedule payments in advance
- save bank account information for future payments
- receive instant confirmation that your return was received
Depending on your registration status, you can Web File the following returns and reports:
|If you are:||you can Web File:|
||PT-100, Petroleum Business Tax Return.|
||PT-200, Quarterly Petroleum Business Tax Return.|
||FT-941, Terminal Operator's Monthly Report of Diesel Motor Fuel and Motor Fuel Inventory.|
||FT-942, Diesel Motor Fuel and Motor Fuel Transporter's Monthly Report.|
||PT-350, Petroleum Business Tax Return for Fuel Consumption - Commercial Vessels.|
With PBT Web File, you can upload almost all of your transaction information. After you have uploaded your information, most of your return will be completed. Simply review the information to make sure it's accurate, and enter any additional required information. For upload instructions, see Web Filing Petroleum Business Tax Upload Instructions. For information on the upload format for each return and schedule part, see Petroleum Business Tax Web File Format for Upload. For a list of common upload problems, see PBT Web File Upload - Common Issues.
Web File now
1. Log in to your Online Services account.
2. Select Other taxes under Services on the left side of the page.
3. Select Petroleum Business Tax Web File.
You cannot use PBT Web File to submit:
- amended returns, or
- registration applications.
To complete these activities, you will need to file by paper. See Petroleum business and fuel excise tax forms (current periods).